Most people use at least a compass with hiking or camping. In these situations, basic compasses like Thong Combas or other orienting compasses that are clean and readable on a map are appropriate. Many casual uses for short distances to travel require basic signs and basic levels of understanding compasses.
For more advanced navigation, where larger distances are covered and a slight variation of the degree will offset your course, a deeper understanding of compass reading will be required. To understand the vacuum, the angle between the true answer and the magnetic answer, the 360-degree mark of the compass face, and the compass direction individually, your course of the instruction arrow needs further research. For beginners’ instructions on how to read Compass, for easy, easy to understand, visit compassdude.com.
What is Compass
The compass is a device used for navigation; It is usually a magnetic needle that points to the earth’s magnetic north pole. Magnetic compasses have existed for almost a thousand years and are the most common type of compass. The gyroscopic compass is much less common than a magnetic compass.
In order to adjust the magnetic compass to the correct or true answer and the geographical north pole, it is necessary to know the magnitude of the magnetic degradation or variation present in a particular region. There are online maps and calculators available that provide the difference between the true answer and the magnetic answer at every point on the globe. By adjusting the magnetic compass based on local magnetic degradation, it is possible to ensure that its direction is correct.
Compasses of the world are determined with parts: north, south, west, east.
The compass needle always points to the north. If two arrows, the most “north” arrow is marked blue, or it is a short or severe thunderstorm end.
The lever that blocks the movement of the arrow – the compass is the so-called “brake”.
When using the compass, the palm is held horizontally to do this and the arrow does not hit the glass or compass base, and does not stray.
If you are near the power line, a compass may give incorrect information about the location of the light parts.
Test the reliability of the compass over time (as described below).
After each time using the compass, “brake” it.
Practical Rules for Using Compass
The first workout should be done at home or any other practice area for you. You can practice with the game and look for objects with a compass.
What if I lose my way in the forest? Whatever type of question you have, before you enter the forest, you should “tie” yourself to the starting point. For example, a river near a forest, a freeway, a railway (it must be extensive).
From this point on, you have to take a few steps towards the direction you are going and face it. The target and starting point must be equally equal.
Rotate the compass in a horizontal position so that the arrows intersect with “north-south”. It is best to do this by placing it on a flat surface.
Take a pencil (or twig) and draw a line through the center of the device toward the starting point. Remember or enter the number at the end of the pencil. And so, the image pointing to your house at home, and vice versa (your goal). To go back, you pick up the compass and you need to move along the cut line. As soon as the red arrow on the compass points “c” or 0, you have found the right direction.
Going on the road, be sure to take a map of the area.
How To Use Compass From the video you will learn how to “tie” yourself to the ground and find the right direction.
If you want to ensure the duration of charge for a smartphone or gadget and you do not have a magnetic compass on your finger, use the special “Compass” application installed on your smartphone.
This is a special program that allows you to define standard instructions for Compass, Azimuths. The Android system has a program for both phones and iPhones. A virtual copy of the compass will show the owner the exact combination (latitude and longitude) of the point where he is now. This function will allow you to transfer information, for example, to the rescue service, identify the desired area on the map, create a top tag.
- Durable and Compact: Durable military metal compass. Thermoelastic liquid-filled capsule.High accuracy and waterproof. Works well in all weather conditions.
- Unique Design: Luminous magnet arrow and dial, aiming line,magnifier viewer,tripod connection,reading eyepiece,heavy-duty zinc die-cast,slope chart.
- WATERPROOF AND SHOCKPROOF FOR ROUGH USE – The base and cover are constructed with metal for years of durable using. Suitable for motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, exploring, hunting, and other outdoor activities.
- EASY AND ACCURATE READINGS – The floating compass dial has a 360 degrees scale with liquid-filled capsule for stable operation. Featured with a level bubble to improve accuracy, the easy to see sighting window with reticle makes it easy to aim and read.
- Antiqued Brass Poem Compass With Leather Case
- Engraved with Robert Frost’s famous poem “The Road Not Taken”
- Brass and glass compass, leather case
- A gift that will be cherished for generations
- OLD FASHIONED COPPER COMPASS (NEW VERSION): Features 360 degree rotating bezel for easy navigation & orienteering
- KNOW NORTH DAY OR NIGHT: Compass glows in the dark making it easy to read in all weather at any time
- NEVER GET LOST AGAIN: Accuracy of SharpSurvival Compass prevents you from guessing which way is North
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT: Our reliable compass measures 48mm x 12mm making it ideal for adults & kids
- CUSTOMERS SAY: Great-looking compass that plain works! | Perfect size with accurate reading!