As a quilter, it’s straightforward to urge overpowered with all of the tools and notions on the market. Rulers are a unit measuring tool within the quilting arsenal. What do you have to hunt for a ruler? what number does one need? What will everyone do?
What are the Criteria of good quilting rulers?
- Easy to read.
- Non-slip for safety and accurate cuts.
- Sturdy, good quality.
- The right size for the right job.
What rulers do I need for quilting?
With these below criteria in mind, here are 5 quilting rulers every quilter needs.
- A width-of-fabric ruler (6½” x 24½”) A large width-of-fabric ruler is one of my most used rulers. …
- A large square ruler (12½” x 12½”) …
- A small square ruler (6½” x 6½”) …
- A 60-degree triangle ruler. …
- A bonus ruler: The Stripology ruler.
What Are The best quilting rulers?
In our search for the best quilting rulers, we studied particular features of each product. For example, we took a look at things like well made, quality, easy to use and gain value to help you get the quilting rulers that’s right for you. We also considered factors like easy to use and easy to clean. After reviewing the facts, our preferred quilting rulers are given below.[amazon box=”B01E64JYNE,B0001DUJI4,B07L2THVXP,B07NPK6TSJ,B000YZ8SJ6,B001CE38JS,B005KBXVWS,B002XNULX8,B0001DUMZY,B005NAGD6W,B07GZZK2W3,B01N05RGAR,B07YHP1ZP5,B003SBGW8C,B00C1LTAYI,B07NPJGHQV,B001CE73EO,B00KN1UJ20,B002JPX1H8″]