What is a work shoe?
Work shoe – a thick and heavy shoe. brogan, brogue, clodhopper. shoe – footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
How long do work shoes last?
Generally, slip resistant shoes will last between six and twelve months in the average work environment. Some may last longer, some not as long. This is why many companies offer their employees a shoe “subsidy” once or twice a year, to be sure that they are wearing shoes in the best condition.
How often should work boots be replaced?
While most work boots need to be replaced every six months or so, there are some ways you can increase that lifespan. These tips can help you make the most out of your investment and ensure that you’re always protected.
What are best work shoes
In our search for the best work shoes, we studied particular features of each product. For example, we took a look at things like well made, quality, easy to use and gain value to help you get the work shoes that’s right for you. We also considered factors like easy to use and easy to clean. After reviewing the facts, our preferred work shoes are given below.
- Memory foam
- Goodyear welt construction for added durability and strength to withstand the tough demands of any job
- A strong steel toe that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH
- Slip resistant rubber lug outsole to safely keep your footing in slippery conditions
- Removable orthoLite cushioned footbed for all day long comfort
- In independent lab testing, our shoes beat industry average for comfort and cushioning* *HeeluxeTM Occupational Shoe Research, April 2016
- Oil-resistant, slip-resistant Lock Step OutsoleTM meets SATRA TM63 and TM144 standards
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking lining and Aegis Microbe Shield controls odor
- Memory Foam Cool Fit and anti-compression insole
- Vented sock for breathability
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Rubber outsole to provide extra traction
- Cushioned footbed for all day comfort
- Ankle-high utility boot with six-eye lacing system featuring tonal stitching and padded collar
- Lightly padded footbed
- Metal logo plate at shaft
- 1.25 inch heel height
- memory foam
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Athletic styling gives these men’s Powertrain Sport work shoes a modern look. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection & anti-fatigue technology combine for ultimate low-profile comfort & protection.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: Built on a tradition of craftsmanship & innovation, Timberland PRO helps you conquer your work day. Technology like our proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology keeps you comfortable all day.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
- Weight: 20.8 oz / 589.7 g
- Physical item do no include size D or EE print on them. The outer box will have correct size printed on them In this case a “D” width, label would say 1006979D, or if it was a EE width it would be shown as 1006979EE".
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes. Reflective webbing for additional safety. Contoured heel lock
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Rubber sole clear texture design, stable grip on the ground, and non-slip and wear-resistant.
- The work shoes are made from flyknit uppers, keeping the feet fresh and comfortable to wear.
- The work safety shoes have a fashion style. The lightweight shoes are more comfortable to wear. Let you not feel heavy after fatigue work.
- Great for those working on electric power industry, auto manufacturing, construction and machine manufacturing. In addition, they are perfect for mountain climbing and outdoor trekking.
- Lace-up soft-toe work boot in leather featuring hex-shape grommets, speed lacing shaft, and plush logoed collar
- Goodyear welt construction
- Nylon sockliner and lining
- Oil-resistant traction outsole